Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We've seriously let go.

It would appear that in the summer I'm not as strict with.. anything, actually. I used to make sure my baby son's bibs matched his outfits, his socks matched his bibs, and his burp rags matched his socks, etc. Now that none of us has a specific place to go or anything to do (which really is a type of torture to me), and now that the sun has decided that the earth's temperature should be as close to molten lava as it can get, I don't seem to care that my baby even wears a bib. Or a shirt.

Or pants.

We're lucky he's even in a diaper. Rest assured, Mom, I've already considered not making him wear one and have decided that not even my brand of lethargy is worth that mess..

There are more new pics on Flickr, every one.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness Jack is Sooooooook cute! He also looks very ornery! Love it!!!!!!!!!