Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bad Momma

I can't help it. I laugh which, I'm sure, encourages every bit of rotten behavior that he can think to do, all at once. When I laugh, not only does he smear more food into his hair like it's mousse, he's also thinking that he should bite the next kid he meets on the street, take a toy from someone smaller, and clock the cat upside the head. But look at him. First notice, apart from the defiant facial expression, the hamburger in his hair:
The other bits of food he didn't want are behind his head in his collar. He drops food behind him, I assume, to get it out of his sight. Bad Baby! And then there's his dad's response:I have no chance. Then I get, along with the angelic "Momma, I'm so hungry" stare, the sign for more:
Shit.

1 comment:

Happy Fun Pants said...

I'm with you guys. It's funny. :)

Then again, I'm not the person that has to wash hamburger out of his hair. :) Or at least, I hope I'm not. :)