Saturday, October 29, 2011

I show you "After School Special"

The other day I was trying to get Jack to brush his teeth and had been begging him to head towards the bathroom. We made it nearly there when Jack sat down on the stairs, his back to me.

I said, exasperated by this point, "Jack, it's time to brush your teeth!"

He folded his hands in his lap and dropped his head. He said in his most feeble, sincere voice, "I know Momma.. but.. I just don't understand."


Really? Where could he have possibly learned that drama!!?? ;)



2 comments:

rainbow said...

He is just one very SPECIAL KID, who is sooo lucky to have the Momma and Dadda that God gave to him. Just think what it is going to be like when he is a teenager. I promise it is so nice when they turn back into humans around 20 or so. Get set it is going to be a fun adventure. LOVE TO YOU ALL.

MAKE IT A FUN WEEKEND.

Ginger said...

:) Love you Mamaw! And by the way, we did see that the Cardinals won. Were only slightly disappointed.. :)