Saturday, January 31, 2009

Morning B'Hat

I take the morning shifts with Jack on the week ends mostly because I am better at mornings than Rich is and he's better at nights than me. But I have to say that even though I don't get to sleep-in at all, I have my favorite moments with Jack at this time of day.

That makes it worth it. That and knowing that someday when I do get to sleep-in, I'll miss this special time.

This morning we watched Peter Pan, played toys in his room and in the living room, we sang songs, called PawPaw, ate breakfast, danced, and now he's sleeping.
Whew.

4 comments:

Jen said...

He's such a cutie! Enjoy these moments! Even if they are early in the morning!

Amy said...

Look like he is having fun.

Happy Fun Pants said...

I love those jammies! :)

He is such a sweet baby in the morning - no doubt!

rainbow said...

Well here goes, I hope this works so I can let you know how much I enjoy getting my JACK FIX as often as I can with BUG BARN. I even have it on my phone now HA HA. As for your special morning time with JACK hang on to it as long as you can, it will be over way too fast, I treasure my time I had with RICH. Thank you for being such a GOOD MOMMA to my latest grandson!