Wednesday, November 10, 2010

29 Months

Dear Jack B'Hat,
Hi! This has been a very eventful month with all the Halloween goings on and such. In fact, I'm exhauseted and so are you most days. We both give everyday our all and by the time our heads hit our pillows, we're out. I'm going to keep this letter short and sweet.

Here are some things that have happened this month:


*You went trick or treating for the very first time!! It was awesome! You were a blue "color" and Momma wore her striped hose and a witches hat. We held hands and walked around the neighborhood. We looked for "porch lights on?" and you were in charge of ringing the doorbells. Sometimes you weren't very enthusiastic in your doorbell ringing, but as soon as the door was opened, people melted at the sight of you! "How cute!!!" they would exclaim. You would whisper, "twickotweet?" and folks dropped candy in your pumpkin bucket. Then you would say, "I'm goin' to the park!" I don't know why you felt the need to tell people that. Still, it was pretty cute.


* You are especially eager to play in the dirt lately. When I say "play in the dirt" I mean that you dig in a flower pot and shovel the soil into your dump truck. You're such a boy.


* This is probably too much information, but everytime you toot, you mention that you've done it, and then Dada reminds you to say "e-choos me."
(Dada's input here)
I love you, Baby Boy! I'm proud to be your Momma!!!
Love,
Momma

2 comments:

rainbow said...

Looks like everyone had a GREAT HALLOWEEN. Looks like JACK is starting a legacy, first a Tootsie Roll then Dennis and now a Color. Can hardly wait to see what he will be next year. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOVE YA LOTS

Meems said...

So cute! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

I tried opening your other blog but it blocked me...??

Best wishes to you and yours,

Mariam