Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Momma's trying too hard

OK. First of all, count the number of toys in the picture.
I think you can find a zebra, a drum (a plastic bowl and wooden spoon), a rattle, a boppy, and a bumbo seat. But what you don't see is the plush monkey, Deiter (...touch him); some plastic letter rings, specifically "L," "B" and "J"; an entire rain forest jungle gym, complete with giraffe (??), music, and blinking lights; and a momma in a high pitched baby voice whining, "Hi Baby Jack. Do you want to play? Are you having some fun? Fun, Baby Jack? Yesh you are! Yesh you are! Right Baby Jack? Yesh! OOOH! I love you!"

The sum of all of that equals this:

I didn't think I'd see this level of disgust until his teenage years. Wait, is he pretending to throw something at me?

And then came:




Isn't playtime fun? "Yesh it is, Baby Jack! Yesh it is!"

OR

Momma's annoying.. "Yesh I am, Baby Jack! Yesh I am!"

2 comments:

Chelle said...

And yet, still wonderful! I love it!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I love the use of the Boppy as a play table. NICE.

Poor baby Jack. I bet you can't wait to learn some words to tell Momma to BACK THE F OFF.