Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just to clarify..

I'm not NaBloPoMoing here. I'm NaBloPoMoing over at De-Comp. Here I'll blog whenever I feel like it. I won't be held captive by the Man at this site. Nope. Not held by anything.. except grandparents. And actually, they can be pretty intimidating, you know. (wink)

The point is, I'm not a slacker.

I'll keep you guys updated on the goings on in Jack's life - For example, today I learned that four month olds do not understand Daylight Savings. And we're (Jack and I)both exhausted. Jack finally cried himself out - in our arms (Rich and I trading tuns to keep some semblance of sanity). I cried too, and now I have to go and do homework.

Ick.

But I'm telling you this because I want to. And to let you know that De-Comp is where the NaBlo is! Go there!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah. That's among the rudest tricks played on parents. You spend your whole life thinking fall is the good change and spring the bad one. And then you have kids. Aidan's 7 and he still asked this morning why we sent him back to bed when the sun was up.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Yes, parents HATE DST. Did nobody warn you?

Oh, sorry about that.

Unknown said...

Time changes suck! Only those without children love it! They too will eventually learn the horrors of the time change. Shane was once again up an hour earlier this morning which will lead to yet another day of crankiness. I hope he adjusts soon.

Amy said...

I do think the time change does affect the little ones. When Alyce wakes up now it is still dark. The sun use to come up around 5:30a.m. or 6:00 a.m. Now Alyce is wondering will it ever get light?

Chelle said...

Ironically, thanks to little girl's cold, she adjusted perfectly to the time change. Who knew a cold could throw off a baby's schedule just in time for the changing of clocks? Glad it did though!

Kirsten Foti said...

You don't have that kid trained yet?