Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jack's first blog post

Jack would now like to post something.

Here he is thinking about what to say:
(Yes, he did scratch a perfect line in the center of his forehead. Nice.)
And here he is typing:
And here is what he wrote:

H5TJYUK/ C V GHGNNNRYYU X N?/

Apparently he was very emphatic since he wrote in all caps. I think it says, "I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!" or maybe it's an S.O.S., "Please! Save me from them!" He's been known to actually close the window I'm working in so I have to turn off the touch pad when he's near, the little trickster!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

My girl loves to "help" us type as well. Too funny, and very profound thoughts he's chosen to share :)

Amy said...

I am glad he has decided to join the blogging world. Hope he is ready for the 30 posts next year.