Sunday, April 11, 2010

22 Months

Dear Jack B'Hat,Happy 22nd month!! You are so close to two and have already begun what grown-ups call "the terrible twos." When they say this they mean that their children are no longer able to be contained as they once were, and they get into everything they can possibly get into, even though their parents spent a tremendous amount of time and money making sure that they couldn't get into anything. (shaking and rocking) But they do...Anyway, you're there kid. We've learned that you laugh in the face of the baby-proofing industry and you openly mock anyone who calls himself an expert on toddler rearing. It's a really good thing you're so freaking cute since you are testing both the limits of what you can and cannot do and also the limits of your parents patience. (!) (Right now you are standing in a chair, defiantly looking at me..)Sadly, Momma has been pretty sick this week and couchbound as a result. Even now my body is wondering why I'm vertical. I'll have to post some pictures and leave it at that this month. But please know that I love you with all of my heart. It makes my heart warm when you say it back. The best is when you bring your nap to me and ask to snuggle. You're the best kid on the planet!!
I love you!!!
Momma

No comments: