Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Who is Jack? (Silly stuff only a momma appreciates)

International Activist
Momma: (reading headline) Iran ignores nuclear demand by big powers
Jack: Uh Oh
..........................................
Spiritualist
Jack: (wide-eyed, looking up in awe over Momma's shoulder) Oh! Ohh. Ooooh.
Momma: Are you talking to the angels, B'hat?
Jack: (smiles) Oooooooh!
.........................................
Poet
Jack: (sneezing) a-CHOO! a-CHOO! WEH hoo!
.........................................
Friend
Momma: (pointing up) Jack did you say good morning to our favorite, the ceiling fan?
Jack: (looks up - biggest smile ever) Ahhh!

1 comment:

LBelle said...

I love this!! It reminds me of when Bobby was itty bitty. He used to sit on my lap and look up at this painting behind me. It was a painting that hung in my gram's house. I swore for months that she was in the painting looking down on him.
And also Bobby LOVED the ceiling fan. That was daddy's trick to calm him down. It worked every time.
Keep your Jack posts coming, they are so sweet!