Monday, August 25, 2008

Famous Last Words

It is the first day of school (with students). Here we are at 6:30 in the morning, and I am actually feeling rather accomplished. I'm showered and dressed. I've had my coffee. My lunch is packed. My school bag is packed. I know where my car keys are. I pumped. The bottles are washed. Jack is still snoozing. I might be brave enough to wear heels for the first time since December. Maybe.

So far my inventory looks good. "Wow," I think to myself, "I might be able to survive this."

5 comments:

Deidra said...

And you had time to blog which is steller. I am praying for you today. Good luck. Love Ya

Christine said...

I am in awe of you. I love you so much!

maria said...

How did it go? I've been thinking about you, esp with weaning -- it's difficult no matter when you do it. I'm sure you're doing great! BTW, what do you teach?

Chelle said...

Yes, you CAN do it!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

oh... so how was it???